Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Amazing discovery! [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Amazing discovery!
Junior Chatter
Guys, I made an amazing discovery

It seems that there is a little club of girls on campus - what they have in common is the desire to avoid being exposed naked. They call themselves the Careful Girls, but they should call themselves the Prudes or something.

Anyway, I was in the library and I saw a girl looking at some forum this club has on-line. I was sitting next to her, and when she walked off for a moment I had a look.

It seems they've been getting together on the far north side of the campus, on the grass out there where no-one ever goes, so they can do nude sunbathing in private, get rid of tan-lines and such without having, as they put it, to have "sleazy guys checking us out or taking photos".

I saw some of the names of girls in this club, and wow, they are some hotties! And hotties most of us would never have got to see naked, too.

Anyway, I took note of when they were next planning one of these girls-only oh-so-private sunbathing sessions, and I decided to pay them a bit of a visit.

I was subtle about it, trying to keep out of sight for us long as possible, and I took a camera to record the moment - truly some Kodak moments.

This one didn't seem happy about it...

Open in new window

Posted on: 6/24 1:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Amazing discovery!
Junior Chatter
But other didn't see me in time to stop me getting some nice photos!Open in new window

Posted on: 6/24 1:58

Junior Chatter
I've heard rumors of such a group being around, but I didn't think they actually existed. I can't believe there would be anyone on campus that would be that shy still. This place kind of knocks that out of you after a short while. Only seems like the Freshman are ever still surprised by being seen naked.

Posted on: 6/24 12:58

Junior Chatter
Yeah, I hadn't heard of them either.

Kind of surprised Karen isn't part of this... But she probably thinks they are too slutty for getting naked, even in private like that.

Posted on: 6/24 14:13

Junior Chatter
Well, they certainly seemed surprised by being seen naked when I got spotted. It was all hands over tits and cunts and squeals and red faces and begging me not to put any photos on-line...you know the drill...

Posted on: 6/24 15:42

Edited by Gary on 2017/6/24 17:04:13

Junior Chatter
lol! Was there ever a chance you weren't going to share the photos of these girls lying around in the nude?

Posted on: 6/24 16:47

Junior Chatter
Well...

Open in new window

Posted on: 6/24 17:02

It is true!
Freshman Chatter
Well, after Gary's recent excursion, the Careful Girls found a new spot, but since Gary had taken the opportunity to get himself access to their message boards he kindly let me know on their new destination for some outdoor tan-lines removal activity.

Unlike Gary, I was not so crude as so get spotted, but let me say - if anyone wants get to a good look at some of the hottest, least seen girls on campus as they lie about on the grass, nude, putting suntan lotion on one another at regular intervals, well, I can certainly recommend the trip.

They actually posted a couple of girls as lookouts, trying to protect their privacy, but they didn't manage to do any effective protecting from me!

Open in new window

Anyone recognise this hot bitch?

Open in new window

Posted on: 6/28 1:03

Re: It is true!
Freshman Chatter
I don't get why that have to be so scared and secretive. When it's nice out, just go lay in the sun wherever you are. It's really that easy here.

That's what I do.

Posted on: 6/30 18:35

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here