Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - New Econ Professor [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

« 1 (2)

Re: New Econ Professor
Sophomore Chatter
You mean you'd show up naked? Umm... okay.... yeah, that's no problem. And the dorms are only a short walk from Greek row, like a couple blocks, so it should be easy.

And I'm sure I can let you borrow one of my sister's things, as long as you make sure to get it back to me before she gets back in a couple weeks.

Looking forward to seeing you two when you get here.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 12:40

Junior Chatter
I too would like to welcome our new professor. Jessie told me all about you and you sound like a great addition to our school. She has been kind of raving about how great you are.

I am not an Econ student, but I would be glad to meet you one day and think anyone who ends up in one of your classes is lucky. I'll probably see you around campus or at some of the event, since my cheerleaders are always involved in all these things.

But mostly, I just want to say welcome. And give a nice welcome to your son and his friend when they get here too.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 16:19

Freshman Chatter
Hey Kenny,

Sorry we didn't end up swinging by. Jessie and I went straight to my apartment.

Matt is coming round when he finds my clothes.

Beth, room 35, Andrews hall, if you want to come here before we leave in the morning.

Coco xx

Posted on: 2016/6/5 20:01
Central University New Town
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

New Econ Professor - Follow up
Possible Spambot
From University of Washington - Seattle
Professor Coco,

I hope you don't mind - I can tell you've been busy with your new teaching position since you haven't posted anything recently. But I have been considering transferring to Central University from UW, and was researching the college when I came across your posts.

I have to admit, I am interested in taking economics with you if I do transfer, but I was also just curious to hear from you and find out how your first semester went...as well as for your son, and find out how you enjoyed the college. You two seemed nice (although it seems as though your son may take after his father more than he does you), and I was sorry to see that your posts had ended once the semester started.

Sean

Posted on: 12/30 19:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here