Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Is strange to be wearing [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Is strange to be wearing
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
Summer is time to be wearing things not get to when rules going, but feels strange now. Amelia say it good to be wearing panties and bikini for fun, but I find it strange. I no want to wear them. I like rules that say no wear them and I don't. But Amelia now is telling me to. She even give me new bikini to wear to bikini party in weeks before school start.

Am I alone in not wanting to wear these things in summer? Do other not want to? Do you think I should tell Amelia I no wear it to party and just wear top like normal for swim?

Posted on: 2015/8/11 19:48

Re: Is strange to be wearing
Freshman Chatter
I don't think it's strange. I love this time of the year. I finally get to wear some of my panties and bikinis and shorts for a few weeks. I look so cute in them all and nobody gets to see me in them usually. So it's nice to have this chance.

It's only for a few weeks, between the last day of summer semester and opening Orientation, so get it in while you can. And if you really don't want to take advantage of it, then just keep dressing as you normally do. Nobody will really care. This is the free time to wear anything you want.

Personally I'm spending the day today running about in some tight little boy shorts. I never get to wear these normally and they look so cute on me.

Posted on: 2015/8/15 12:41

Freshman Chatter
Yeah, I'm with Cindy on this one. I love this place and have a lot of fun with the dress code the way it is, but I really do like the extra freedom of this time of year. The panty parties, the bikini parties, and getting to wear shorts and all the things we normally can't get away with.

It's a pretty fun time if you ask me.

Cindy, I'll see you at the bikini party. I know what I'll be wearing.

Posted on: 2015/8/15 22:20

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Feel free to stay as undressed as you want all summer. It's cool.

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to wear during the summer. The whole point of this time is that we are not subject to a dress code, so we don't have to follow anyone else's rules about what to wear. Not even your roommate's.

So just keep doing what you want to do and have a good time.

And if you want to come to the bikini party without bottoms, you are more than welcome to. We are not going to thrown you out for being comfortable.

Posted on: 2015/8/30 13:32

Potential Student
It's not cool, that's why it's okay to get undressed as much as you want because it gets hot in some places, so do what you want whenever you want and let no one stop you

Posted on: 2016/4/18 21:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
That's a good point. The heat is a good excuse to stay undressed as much as you can. Not that I need an excuse.

And with summer coming up on us again, it's smart to bring this post back up now. It's starting to heat up, so we should start thinking about all we're not going to be wearing now.

Posted on: 2016/4/21 18:44

Freshman Chatter
Only a few more days until we don't have this freedom to dress how we want any more. Get all your panty and bikini wearing joys out while you can. I know I am.

Posted on: 2016/8/27 16:01

Freshman Chatter
The Bikini Party was a blast, that was for sure. Sure, not everyone wore a bikini and most people didn't keep them on the whole time, but it was still so much fun to actually get to wear them and have fun without worry. Sad to see it all end, but it's almost time for classes to start and it all goes away after orientation on Tuesday. So I think we should have another one tomorrow or something.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 13:19

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I would totally be up for this. No matter what, let's just do something fun tomorrow. I don't even care what it is. We can just have fun.

It's the last full day of freedom before we have to start another year, so we have to do something.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 0:30

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Wherever you girls are and whatever you decide to do, you know I'll be there with the rest of the AB boys. We always know it's a good time when the Pi girls are running the show.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 12:04

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here