Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Finding Pokemon On Campus [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Finding Pokemon On Campus
Sophomore Chatter
I know a lot of you are playing Pokemon Go, so I have a question for you guys. I know that Olympus Park is a Krabby hunting ground and there are a lot of Oddish around north parking lot, but I really want to find some Eevees. Does anyone know where they can be easily found on campus or near the school?

Go Team Mystic!

Posted on: 2016/7/27 16:55

Re: Finding Pokemon On Campus
Freshman Chatter
I found some on the north end of the lake, and randomly in town a couple times, but not on campus yet. But did you see there were squirtles over by the gym??? So many squirtles.

Posted on: 2016/7/27 22:44

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Open in new window

Posted on: 2016/7/30 10:41

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Oh, really, Matt?

Are you calling me a nerd because I play too?

So do most of my sisters and fellow cheer squad members. Are we all nerds too?

Maybe you should stop hanging out with us if that's so beneath you. I'm sure we could find some other, more receptive, Poke players that would be happy to spend time with us.

Is that what you're saying?

hmmm?

Posted on: 2016/7/30 11:23

Junior Chatter
Yeah, who are you calling nerds?

BTW, I actually caught a snorlax down by the theater. I couldn't believe it. Of all the lucky catches. It's not my most powerful, I have a joltion higher, but still a great find.

But, sorry, no eevees around here for some reason. Just occasional random ones. I got most of mine downtown.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 16:10

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
HA!

I knew that would shut him up about that. Matt doesn't want to risk losing all that booty. lol

Oh, and I finally caught a Jigglypuff!!! SO HAPPY!!!!

Posted on: 2016/7/31 21:54

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
::rolls eyes at Matt's comment::

Typical musclehead attitude. "HEY NERDS. why don't you get out of the basement and get outside and exercise?" So then we do get outside and exercise, and then it's "No.. no.. don't exercise like THAT... I shall still make fun of you!" Do you see us criticize you when you get a boner for your sportsy-sports? Stuff it.

And to everyone else? Get out there and Pokéhunt!

Kenny- about Eevee's, currently have three, I caught two... one near the lake, like science lab (appropriate), and I hatched the third one. But haven't seen any since.

Cindy- good to know! I haven't gotten a Squirtle yet. I'll head over to the gym, if it's OK with Matt at least. IS IT OKAY IF I GO TO THE GYM MATT? :rolls eyes:

I did notice that they switched up common spawning areas lately. My dorm used to be solely Nidorans and Bellsprouts but now it's mostly Zubats and Meowths.

And of course Pidgeys and Rattatas. So many...so...so...many of them...

But the big question... anyone catch a Pikachu?

Posted on: 2016/8/2 17:47

Edited by Wayne on 2016/8/2 18:22:22

Freshman Chatter
I LOVE POEKEMON GO!!!!!!

It's so AWESOME! So much fun.

My best is a Exeggutor, which is kinda lame, but eevees are so hard to find, so I can't get my Flareon.

And here's the PiKitchu I captured.

Open in new window

She's awesome.

Posted on: 2016/8/2 18:32

Sophomore Chatter
Oooh, I'd love to catch that one. Where can you find those?

Posted on: 2016/8/2 22:21

Freshman Chatter
I am proudly a nerd, so go ahead and call me that all you want Matt. Haven't you heard, though? Nerds rule everything now. So thank you for recognizing my place among them.

As for Pokemon, I am having a blast with this thing. I just wish I could keep that damn gym over by the main office under our control. Those Valor guys keep fighting us for it.

Kenny, you're also Mystic, you should come help defend and boost up the place once he take it back... If we can get it up to like a seven strength at least I'll be more than happy to celebrate with you.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 18:09

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Oh, wow, a sexy redhead pokemon... I always like seeing more redheads around. I don't like being the only one in a group.

As for the game, I am frustrated that first they broke the feet and then took them out. How can I find anything any more? I just want to find a Vulpix and I have no idea how to now. And without trading in the game yet, I can't even get one from someone else.

I hope they fix these things soon.

Posted on: 2016/8/4 19:56

Poke-Party Tomorrow
Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
A bunch of the girls and I are heading up to the lakeside state park tomorrow to hang out, swim, have some fun, and hunt Pokemon... you should all come and join us.

There will be a lot of Poke-fun to be had.

Don't you want to catch em all?

Posted on: 2016/8/8 23:08

Re: Poke-Party Tomorrow
Junior Chatter
I had a blast. There were so many people there playing the game, playing with each other, and just playing around. It was so much fun being there with everyone.
We should do that again soon.

In fact, I'm heading out now to do down to the park, in case anyone wants to join me there.

Posted on: 2016/8/13 14:25

Freshman Chatter
It's so great that there's a Pokestop just within range! I never ran out of Pokeballs and between everyone there, we had that stop powered with Lures for at least 2 hours straight!

And on the walk there I hatched a Snorlax! a 10KM egg! Wooo!

Still haven't caught a Pikachu yet. I know there's a spot on campus where they are known to pop up from time to time. (tryin to hack the game to see where spawn points are...)

Posted on: 2016/8/13 14:40

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Okay, I have to admit, it was a fun day. I don't even play the game, but with all the Poking going on, I didn't have to play to have some Poke-fun. If that's how it's going to be each time you guys go out to play, I would be happy to join it and still not play.

I mean, seriously... Jessie, you sure did get excited when you caught that Abracadabra thing while sitting on my lap. The way you bounced and wiggled with glee sent me over the top. I would have never thought some little phone game would have that effect on people. And I am not complaining at all any more.

Posted on: 2016/8/13 17:12

Freshman Chatter
Quote:

Matt wrote:
Okay, I have to admit, it was a fun day. I don't even play the game, but with all the Poking going on, I didn't have to play to have some Poke-fun. If that's how it's going to be each time you guys go out to play, I would be happy to join it and still not play.

I mean, seriously... Jessie, you sure did get excited when you caught that Abracadabra thing while sitting on my lap. The way you bounced and wiggled with glee sent me over the top. I would have never thought some little phone game would have that effect on people. And I am not complaining at all any more.

O_O

Oh My God...

I'm stunned. I mean I think this is the first time in my life that I've witnessed a jock acquiesce...

I guess further proof that College is totally different from High School!

Posted on: 2016/8/14 23:34

Freshman Chatter
From Sentinel Building, Office #57
Since the university's would-be Pokémon Masters are all posting in this thread let me remind you that playing Pokémon Go or any other game in one of my classes is a violation of Campus Code behavioral regulation 1.1.2.2 (Cell Phone Restrictions) as well as regulation 1.1.1.3 (Obedience).

You might think it's terribly clever or witty to take an augmented reality screenshot of a Pokémon on my unclothed body while I'm trying to teach, but if I see one more phone aimed at me in the classroom you'll learn that my disciplinary methods are super effective.

Posted on: 2016/8/15 17:56

Edited by Prof.Dillenberg on 2016/8/15 19:33:41
Edited by Prof.Dillenberg on 2016/8/15 19:34:15
Edited by Prof.Dillenberg on 2016/8/15 19:34:49

"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
There aren't even classes right now. It's that one free month of the year when there are no real harsh rules on campus. The dress code is relaxed. Even summer courses are done. You don't need to put your foot down and try to kill the fun mood right now, Professor Dillenberg.

We are enjoying playing Pokemon together. Let us enjoy.

Posted on: 2016/8/21 18:11

Freshman Chatter
Not for much longer... we should enjoy this time while it lasts.
We only have less than a week before orientation is upon us and classes start for real next week.

Posted on: 2016/8/27 15:58

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Yes... fun... Let's do it.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 0:28

Sophomore Chatter
Is anyone out there besides me still playing this? With summer almost here, it might be time to start planning group outings for hunts again. That was fun before. Would anyone be interested in doing this?

Posted on: 6/11 16:18

Freshman Chatter
I am still playing it too. I know a lot of people dropped off, but I can't really stop. So I would totally be in of you want to get a group together again this summer. That was fun last time.

So, let's see if any others out there are interested too. I don't think the cheerleaders are still into though, so they are probably out.

Posted on: 6/11 19:04

Junior Chatter
I don't play like I used to, but I do still open it once and a while to see if there's anything I don't have around. Some of the new ones are kind of cool.

But if people want to get together and make a party out of it, I would totally be down for that. I'm sure we could get some others out of retirement for that too.

Posted on: 6/16 21:02

Freshman Chatter
I won't be on campus this summer, but I'll be around since my dad lives in town, so I would love to get together and have some fun playing Pokemon again. That was so much fun last time. We should do it a lot. All of it.

Posted on: 6/19 23:02

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Hey, if this "mon" get to "poke" as much as last time, I'm in. I don't even play the game, but it sure can be a lot of fun being around when you are all playing.

Posted on: Ystrday 15:01

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here