Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Summer Freedom Comes to an End [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Summer Freedom Comes to an End
Freshman Chatter
We are in the middle of that brief period between summer classes and orientation, where almost all the rules (mostly the dress code) are out the window for now. This is the time we are truly free to be who we want and dress how we want, so make the most of us. Go to the Panty Parties, enjoy the Bikini Parties, wear those skorts and jumpers, put on some pants and shorts, and just enjoy yourselves while you can.

So, come the end of this week, we will have orientation and all this fun ends. We already have a bunch of people moving onto campus this weekend, as they will continue to do so all week. What are you doing this week to enjoy the freedom while you have it?

Posted on: 2016/8/27 16:08

Re: Summer Freedom Comes to an End
Freshman Chatter
I am not looking forward to classes starting on Wednesday. Although one of my classes actually starts on Tuesday, but that's before thing officially begin (since it's before orientation on Tuesday evening). I might show up to that class overdressed, just because I can, before the rules come back. That would be fun.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 13:21

Junior Chatter
Just don't go getting yourself in trouble Heather, we do have to start squad meetings and practice next week too. I expect you to be able to be there and dressed in your uniform. I don't want to hear any excuses because you went and got yourself in trouble again.

Posted on: 2016/9/4 19:40

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Come on Beth, you know she won't really get in trouble.
Plus, she always finds a way out of it anyway.
Just let us have this weekend for some fun. We know we all have to show up for practice again next week.

But for now, just have some fun.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 0:27

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
I guess I'm lucky, my first class doesn't start until Thursday. But yeah, I am bummed that summer has come to an end. And we should do all we can to enjoy the moments we have left.

I am most looking forward to the aftermath of Orientation on Tuesday. That's always a lot of fun. Gotta love the freaked out Freshmen girls.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 12:01

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here